Online Services for businesses
You must have an Online Services account to access certain services.
- Web File and pay certain taxes
- View the filing history for your business
- View the payment history for your business
- Sign up for email to receive alerts about bills, filing reminders & more
- Add employees as account users with different permissions
- Pay bills and notices
- Respond to a notice
- Change your business address/phone number
- More information about Online Services
You don't need an account to use these tools.
- Jurisdiction/Rate Lookup by Address
- Sales tax vendor lookup
- New hire reporting
- OSCAR - One Stop Credentialing and Registration for motor carriers
- Cigarette tax inquiry for agents, wholesale dealers & retail dealers
- New York Business Express
- DOL Online Services
- Penalty and interest calculator
- Income execution payment calculator
- Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Email subscription service
- Report tax evasion and fraud
- File a tax preparer complaint
- Monday through Saturday - Services may be unavailable from 4 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Sundays - Services may be unavailable from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.