Form ST-330, Sales Tax Record of Advance Payment
Sales tax vendors may make advance payments before the sales tax return due date using Web File. When you file your sales tax return, claim the advance payments as a credit on the advance payment line of your return. (You must file a completed sales tax return by the due date, even if you owe no additional tax.)
Web File is FREE—No additional software needed
To submit an advance payment:
- Log in to your Business Online Services account.
- From the Services menu, under Make a payment, select Sales tax advance payment.
Note: When you successfully log in to your Business account, you'll see Account Summary for [your business name], [EIN or TF number] at the top of the screen.
Log in or create an Online Services account to get started. To learn how, view our demos.
If you are viewing this page on your computer, then you're probably required to use Web File. You must Web File your return if you:
- do not use a tax preparer to file;
- use a computer to prepare, document, or calculate your tax forms; and
- have broadband Internet access.
If you don't meet the above conditions
Continue to paper Form ST-330, Sales Tax Record of Advance Payment with your payment.