Request electronic communications about your tax account
The best way to communicate with the Tax Department is to create an Online Services account and request electronic communications. You'll receive communications for:
- personal income tax refunds and adjustments
- updates to your tax account
- tax bills, audit letters, and related notices
- filing reminders
To request communications:
- Log in to (or create) your Online Services account.
- Select your name in the upper-right corner of your Account Summary homepage.
- Select Preferences, then choose Electronic communications from the expanded menu.
- On the Electronic Communications page, check the boxes next to Bills and Related Notices and Other Notifications.
Subscribe to tax tips, news, and updates
Subscribe to receive emails with:
- tax tips
- tax guidance, such as new publications or regulation changes
- filing updates and reminders
- press releases and upcoming events
You can subscribe to general or tax-specific topics, including:
- Corporation Tax
- Personal Income Tax
- Sales Tax
- Tax Tips for Individuals
- Tax Professional Newsletter
- Key Online Services for Tax Professionals
- Información en español