STAR Check Delivery Schedule
Updated information on STAR and property tax relief checks
Note: The Property tax relief credit has expired. Eligible homeowners received property tax relief checks in 2017, 2018, and 2019. However, by law, the program expired after 2019.
If you expect to receive a STAR credit check and have not yet received it, follow the steps below.
- Review your school property tax bill. (See examples.) If you received the STAR exemption on your bill, there is no further STAR or property tax relief benefit to receive this year. You are not eligible for the STAR credit in any year you receive a STAR exemption.
- See the STAR Check Delivery Schedule. If you did not receive the STAR exemption on your school tax bill, check the delivery schedule and follow any instructions provided.
To learn more about the STAR and former property tax relief credit programs? See our question and answer.
The STAR Check Delivery Schedule lookup provides the most recently updated information available for your area.
To use the lookup:
- Select Delivery Schedule lookup below.
- Choose the county you live in from the drop-down menu.
- Select your school district to view the information for your area.
- Select your town or city.
The lookup shows the date we began (or will begin) to mail STAR credit and eligibility letters to your area.
Looking for details about STAR or property tax relief credit checks you were already issued? See Property Tax Credit Lookup.