Property Tax Credit Lookup
You can view and print the following information regarding your 2017, 2018, and 2019 property tax credit checks that have been issued:
- description (STAR or Property Tax Relief)
- credit year
- check issue date
- property address
- property key
Before you begin, you'll need:
- your prior-year New York State income tax return (Form IT-201, IT-201-X, IT-203 or IT-203X) filed for one of the past five tax years, and
- the Total payments amount from the return you use for verification.
To locate the Total payments you reported on your previously filed return, see Total payments.
- If you itemize your deductions or are a Yonkers resident, see How to report your property tax credits.
- If you want to learn when to expect your School Tax Relief (STAR) check, see STAR Check Delivery Schedule for the most recently updated information for your area.