Property Tax Credit Lookup
You can view and print the following information regarding your 2017 through 2022 property tax credit checks that have been issued:
- description (STAR, HTRC, or Property Tax Relief)
- credit year
- check issue date
- property address
- property key
Before you begin, you'll need:
- your prior-year New York State income tax return (Form IT-201, IT-201-X, IT-203 or IT-203X) filed for a prior tax year, from 2016 to 2020, and
- the Total payments amount from the return you use for verification.
To locate the Total payments you reported on your previously filed return, see Total payments.
View property tax credit checks
- If you itemize your deductions, see How to report your property tax credits.
- If you want to learn when to expect your School Tax Relief (STAR) check, see STAR Check Delivery Schedule for the most recently updated information for your area.