- Kreyòl ayisyen
- Free interpretation
New York State is committed to assuring equal opportunity for persons with disabilities. It's the state's policy to provide reasonable accommodation in all its activities, programs, and services. This policy is based on the federal Americans with Disabilities Act, Title II, and the New York State Human Rights Law.
Reasonable accommodations apply to:
- physical accessibility at government facilities, programs and events;
- policy changes necessary to ensure that all people with disabilities can take part in, and benefit from, all state-owned or operated programs and services;
- the provision of necessary auxiliary aids and services to ensure effective communication with persons with disabilities.
If you have a disability and cannot access information on our site, contact our Designee for Reasonable Accommodation.
To learn about the services and technology our site supports for the hearing and speech impaired, see Assistance for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have speech disabilities.
For general assistance with:
- our site, call 518-457-5181; or
- an online service (such as logging in or forgetting your password), call 518-485-7884 or send us a description of your issue online.
- Americans with Disabilities Act: Notice and Grievance Procedure
- Americans with Disabilities Act Complaint Form (AA-56)
- Help increasing the text size in your web browser