Need help? Check out our online resources or search our Answer Center. If you still can't find what you're looking for, give us a call. We'd be glad to assist you!
Bills, notices, and payments
Your tax account
Search the Answer Center
Top five questions
- How do I download PDF documents to my computer?
- I don't live in New York City, but I earn income there. Am I subject to New York City income tax?
- What are the personal income tax rates for New York City?
- Do I have to pay New York State taxes on my pension?
- What is a resale certificate and who can use one?
Customer service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Self-help services are available 24/7. We are closed on legal holidays.
To discuss your account-specific information, you will need a copy of your most recently filed tax return at hand when you call.
Tell us how we're doing: Provide feedback about our customer service through our Call Center Satisfaction Survey