Skip to main content

Income tax forms

Request electronic communications from the department

Whether you e-file your return (recommended) or file a paper return, the best way to communicate with the Tax Department about your return is to open an Online Services account and request electronic communications for both Bills and Related Notices and Other Notifications. To ensure that you receive future communications in the Message Center of your Online Services Account Summary homepage, create your account before filing your next return.

Be sure to use the correct mailing address for your personal income tax return, and review our filing tips to help you get ready to file