Tax professional resources
Need to pay a bill or notice for your client?
If you need to make a payment or request a payment plan for your client:
- Obtain authorization from your client; ask them to complete and sign E-ZRep Form TR-2000.
- Add your client to your Tax Professional Online Services account.
- Use one of our convenient online options:
- our Make a Payment application
- our Installment Payment Agreement application
Did your client receive a DTF-160 notice?
Due to a systems error, notices were sent to some taxpayers whose returns have been processed without issue and had their claimed refunds paid in full. If the previously refunded amount listed on the notice matches the refund the taxpayer claimed and has already received, the taxpayer should disregard the notice. If, however, the previously refunded amount does not match the refund claimed and received, the taxpayer should follow the instructions for responding to the notice.