Skip to main content
Department of Taxation and Finance

Get a copy of my return

Log in or create an Online Services account to view and print a copy of your e-filed return for the following tax types:

  • corporation (ten most recent filing periods since 2008)
  • sales and use (five most recent filing periods)
  • fuel use (six most recent filing periods)
  • withholding (nine most recent filing periods)
  • fiduciary (ten most recent filing periods since 2008)

Tax professionals: View your client's e-filed returns through your Tax Professional Online Services account by having your client complete and sign E-ZRep Form TR-2000, Tax Information Access and Transaction Authorization.

To request copies of e-filed or paper returns for tax years 1990 and forward, complete and mail Form DTF-505, Authorization for Release of Photocopies of Tax Returns and/or Tax Information. Returns filed before 1990 are not available.

We will send a photocopy of the return, if available; otherwise, we will send a return transcript. To request a certified copy of the return, write "Certified copy" on the Reason for request line.

Note: Our return transcripts show only the information entered on the return as originally filed. We do not offer tax account transcripts like those provided by the Internal Revenue Service.

When completing the form, be sure to:

  • specify as best you can the type of information being requested,
  • provide the reason for your request,
  • include a daytime phone number, and
  • provide a form of identification from which your signature can be validated.

See the instructions on the back of the form for identification requirements and mailing and payment information.