Sales Tax Web File
Westchester County sales and use tax rate change
Beginning August 1, 2019, the sales and use tax rate in Westchester County, outside the cities of Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, White Plains, and Yonkers, increases from 7⅜% to 8⅜%. For more information, see Locality Notice ST-19-1, Westchester County Increases Sales and Use Tax Rate.
Need help with Web File?
Need help logging in?
Forgot your username?
Forgot your password?
Web File options
You can Web File:
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual sales tax returns
- Form ST-810, New York State and Local Quarterly Sales and Use Tax Return for Part-Quarterly (Monthly) Filers, for PrompTax Filers
- Form FT-945/1045, Report of Sales Tax Prepayment On Motor Fuel/Diesel Motor Fuel
- No-tax-due, amended, and final returns
- Form ST-330, Sales Tax Record of Advance Payment
- Form AU-11, Refund Credit Request
Our online services allow you to:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Save bank account information for future payments
- Receive instant confirmation your return was received
- Update your business information