The Educational Services unit at the Office of Real Property Tax Services administers the New York State Assessment Certification Program for: County Directors, Assessors, Real Property Appraisers, and Candidates for Assessor. Assessment training is also available and encouraged for county and local assessment staff.
- The fall training schedule for Nov - April courses is available. Register now for training.
- NYSAA 2017 Fall Conference CE Credit and Reimbursement information has been posted.
- County Director 2017 Fall Conference CE Credit and Reimbursement information has been posted.
- All qualifications/certifications
- Sole Appointed Assessors
- County Directors
- Real Property Appraisers
- Assessor Candidates
- Course listing
- Course schedule
- Online training program
- Educational organizations
Assessors and County Directors may be eligible for
reimbursement for completing required training components.
Training advisory group
The Training Advisory Group is made up of Assessors, County Directors,
ORPTS staff, and 'at-large members' who provide advice for the development
and delivery of training programs for the assessment community.