The Educational Services unit at the Office of Real Property Tax Services administers the New York State Assessment Certification Program for: County Directors, Assessors, Real Property Appraisers, and Candidates for Assessor. Assessment training is also available and encouraged for county and local assessment staff.
- Course training schedule
- Online training program
- Course listing
- All qualifications/certifications
- Sole Appointed Assessors
- County Directors
- Real Property Appraisers
- Assessor Candidates
Training advisory group
- The Training Advisory Group is made up of Assessors, County Directors, ORPTS staff, and 'at-large members' who provide advice for the development and delivery of training programs for the assessment community.
- Register now for Spring - Fall 2019 training.
- New Introduction to Farm Appraisal class. October 21–October 25, 2019 in Jefferson County.
- Cornell Seminar on Appraising - July 14-19, 2019. Course information and registration now available.
- CE and basic credit approval chart for the Cornell Seminar on Appraising.