The Educational Services unit at the Office of Real Property Tax Services administers the New York State Assessment Certification Program for: County Directors, Assessors, Real Property Appraisers, and Candidates for Assessor. Assessment training is also available and encouraged for county and local assessment staff.
- Course training schedule
- Online training program
- Course listing
- All qualifications/certifications
- Sole Appointed Assessors
- County Directors
- Real Property Appraisers
- Assessor Candidates
Training advisory group
- The Training Advisory Group is made up of Assessors, County Directors, ORPTS staff, and 'at-large members' who provide advice for the development and delivery of training programs for the assessment community.
- The fall schedule for November - April courses is available. Register now for training.
- NYSAA 2017 Fall Conference CE Credit and Reimbursement information has been posted.
- County Director 2017 Fall Conference CE Credit and Reimbursement information has posted. Insert alert content here and style it using the drop-down.