The Educational Services unit at the Office of Real Property Tax Services administers the New York State Assessment Certification Program for: County directors, assessors, real property appraisers, and candidates for assessor. Assessment training is also available and encouraged for county and local assessment staff.
- Course training schedule
- Online training program
- Course listing
- All qualifications and certifications
- Sole appointed assessors
- County directors
- Real property appraisers
- Assessor candidates
Training advisory group
- The Training Advisory Group is made up of assessors, county directors, ORPTS staff, and at-large members who provide advice for the development and delivery of training programs for the assessment community.
- Training Portal log in
- Register now for Fall 2021–Spring 2022 training.
- 2021 NYSAA Fall Conference CE Chart.
- Meal reimbursement updated on the Rates Schedule: October 1, 2021–September 30, 2022