ORPTS Online Training Program
ORPTS' Online Training Program has implemented an Online Learning System referred to as the Training Portal. The Training Portal is hosted by the Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS). The system is accessed through the secure Assessment Community web application portal.
You will need to register for a username and password (secured access) to enter the Assessment Community site, if you are not already a member.
Assessment Community Members:
- Access the Online Assessment Community
- Once access is granted, select Training Portal.
To Become a Member:
To obtain access to the Assessment Community web portal, refer to ORPTS Online registration information.
Available online courses include:
- Fundamentals of Assessment Administration,
- Fundamentals of Data Collection
- Fundamentals of Mass Appraisal
See the ORPTS Training Schedule for current course offerings and to register for on-line training.
- Sales Data Management
- This is a self-paced course available at any time. You can Self-enroll in the Training Portal by searching for Sales Data or Sales Data Management in the Learning search toolbar or Find Learning Quick Link.
See Online Training Guidelines for additional information.
If you experience any initial issues with accessing the Training Portal (SLMS) application, please see the SLMS Troubleshooting Guide for self-help tips before contacting us.
The Training Portal will give you access to our online classes. If you have gained access to the Assessment Community secure web portal, but do not have access to SLMS, please send an email to Educational Services and request access to the SLMS Training Portal.
If you have problems with your Assessment Community account or password, please contact the Solutions Center for assistance.