STAR information for local officials
The links below include detailed information, guides, and tools for the local government community.
STAR resources for local officials
The 2020 STAR Program Implementation Guide includes comprehensive information about the STAR Reports.
Print the STAR Program Actions and Reports Schedule (8.5” by 14” paper recommended).
Login to the Online Assessment Community and select STAR Eligibility to access the reports.
- How to Access and Download STAR Reports
- Enhanced STAR Eligibility Report (Report #1)
- Income Greater Than $250,000 Report (Report #2)
- Voluntary Exemption Removal Report – Initial (Report #3)
- IVP Tentative Roll Corrections Report (Report #4)
- Voluntary Exemption Removal Report – Final (Report #5)
- IVP Final Roll Corrections Report (Report #6)
- STAR Delinquency Report (Report #7)
- STAR Credit Eligible Report (Report#8)
Enhanced STAR Income Verification Program (IVP)
- IVP Tool User Guide
- How to transmit IVP forms to the Tax Department
- Administering the Enhanced STAR IVP
- Enhanced STAR IVP: Questions and answers for assessors
- STAR exemption assessor guide
- Assisting seniors who missed the exemption application deadline
- Giving up a STAR exemption (formerly STAR exemption removal and renunciation)
- STAR and Property Tax Delinquency
- Penalties related to the STAR program
- Correction of errors and STAR
- STAR Resource Center
- Print the STAR Program Actions and Reports Schedule (8.5” by 14” paper recommended).
- Handout for new homeowners
- Questions and answers for homeowners
- Administration of the STAR credit: common questions