03/30/2020 Assessment Community Weekly
We continue to wish you and yours health and well-being during the COVID-19 health crisis.
2020 STAR Program Implementation Guide Now Available
The implementation guide provides a timeline, schedule, and instructions for the 2020 STAR Program. We’ve expanded the guide this year to include the Enhanced STAR IVP reports as well as the STAR credit reports.
To get started:
- visit 2020 STAR Program Implementation Guide,
- print the STAR Program Actions and Reports Schedule (8.5” by 14” paper recommended), and
- tune into our webinar on Wednesday (details below).
Join our STAR Program Webinar on Wednesday, April 1
The webinar kicks off at 2:00 p.m. We’ll walk through the 2020 STAR Program Implementation Guide and answer your questions about the STAR Program.
Before you tune in, we recommend printing the STAR Program Actions and Reports Schedule so you can follow along, take notes, etc.
How to connect
On your computer or device
Meeting number: 616 570 902
You’ll be prompted to connect by phone for the audio portion.
If you won't have access to a computer, smartphone or tablet
Access code: 616 570 902
Reminder: The Assessor/Director Hotline is temporarily unavailable
The best way to reach ORPTS during the COVID-19 health crisis is through the Regional Customer Service Team for your county. We ask that you email the team’s email list rather than your individual liaison at this time. You can do this by:
- visiting ORPTS customer service teams, and
- clicking on the name of your county.
A new email should open in your email program, and it should be pre-addressed to the team for your county.
If that method doesn’t work, send an email to ORPTS.RSD.email@example.com where _______ is the name of your county. (For instance, ORPTS.RSD.Broome@tax.ny.gov)
Thank you for your patience as we work through this challenging time. We will continue to keep you up-to-date regularly.
- Matter of 121 Willow, LLC v Board of Assessors of the County of Nassau
- Matter of Board of Mgrs. of Plum Point-On Hudson Condominium I v Assessor of the Town of New Windsor