Skip to main content

Alcoholic beverages tax (ABT): producers

As a producer you must register as a distributor of alcoholic beverages (beer, cider, wine, or liquor) with the Tax Department. 

This section contains information about New York State taxes, exemptions, and credits available for the producing, blending, distilling, rectifying and bottling of beer, cider, wine and liquor.