Assessment Community Weekly 02/26/18
Hang in there; taxable status date is almost here!
Reminder: Online application downtime
Our server upgrade is continuing with two more days of possible downtime expected for Municipal Profiles and the Online Assessment Community applications. To minimize the impact on you, we are working to make those upgrades during non-business hours. We will notify you if any issues occur during the upgrade and we need to extend the downtime.
Remaining downtime planned:
- Tuesday, February 27, 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 28, 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Thank you for your patience!
Reminder: Data collection tool for Amish property owners who received the property tax relief credit registration letter
If you’ve been contacted by a property owner who received the property tax relief registration letter but is unable to register online or by phone for faith-based reasons, use our new data collection survey tool to provide the information.
We’ll use the mailing address you provide to send a paper registration form to the property owner. They can mail the form back to us.
New on Judicial cases:
- Matter of Foreclosure of Tax Liens by Proceeding in Rem Pursuant to Art. 11 of Real Prop. Tax Law by County of Ontario
- Matter of Level 3 Communications, LLC v Chautauqua County
- Matter of Blauvelt Mini-Mall, Inc. v Town of Orangetown