Form IT-201, Resident Income Tax Return
2019 income tax forms are coming soon!
The following forms for tax year 2019 will be available on January 27, 2020:
- IT-201, Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-203, Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-214, Claim for Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-210, Claim for New York City School Tax Credit
Do not use a prior-year form to file for tax year 2019.
Good news for 2020!
We've partnered with the Free File Alliance again to offer you more options to e-file your New York State income tax return—at no cost!
Am I eligible to Free File?
If your 2019 income is $69,000 or less—yes! You can prepare and e-file both your federal and state returns using Free File.
If you earned more than $69,000 in 2019, see Other e-file options to learn about your electronic filing options.
Remember, no matter which option is right for you, e-file is always the fastest, easiest, safest choice!
Not ready to file electronically?
Paper Form IT-201, Resident Income Tax Return, is not yet available for the 2019 tax year. Check back on January 27, 2020, to access this form when it becomes available.