You may be required to make estimated tax payments to New York State if you receive certain types of taxable income not subject to withholding (such as self-employed income, pension or annuity income, interest and dividend income, etc.) or subject to MCTMT.
You can now pay estimated taxes and check your payment history online.
Estimated tax information
- Filing estimated tax
- Who must make estimated tax payments?
- Estimated tax law changes
- How to estimate the tax
- Payment due dates
- Annual estimated tax account
- Payment options
- Penalty for underestimating the tax
- Forms and instructions
Other estimated tax resources
- Form IT-2105-I, Instructions for Form IT-2105, Estimated Tax Payment Voucher for Individuals, and Form IT-2105.9-I, Instructions for Form IT-2105.9, Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals and Fiduciaries.
- Pay electronically, check your balance, and reconcile your estimated tax account by creating an Online Services account.