Directions to NYS Office of Real Property Tax Services: Albany—Wade Road facility (for assessor training)
NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF TAXATION AND FINANCE
299 OLD NISKAYUNA (WADE) ROAD
LATHAM, NY 12110
From the Northway - going either north or south
- Take Northway Exit 5 and turn right at traffic light onto Watervliet-Shaker Road (RT 155).
- Drive about 1/2 mile turn/bear right onto Old Niskayuna Road (RT 160). (Blue road signs will indicate the turn for this route.)
- As soon as you turn onto Niskayuna Road, be prepared to take your first right onto the access road which brings you to the parking lot. This right comes up very quickly. Some landmarks are a small white house on the left-hand side and a fire hydrant on the right-hand side.
- The facility and parking lots are at the end of the access road.
- Use entrance #1 at the far left side of the building.
From Route 7 - Troy-Schenectady Road (From Schenectady)
- Turn Right onto Wade Road.
- Drive approximately one mile on Wade Road and turn left into the parking lot directly across from street sign for Echo Lane, just beyond the chain link fence on left.
- Drive around the left of the building for parking and use entrance #1 at the far left side of the building.
What does the Building look like?
From the outside the building looks more like a warehouse than an office.
It is one story high and very long. The side of the building facing Wade Rd is a yellowish color, has no windows and has a couple of loading docks for trucks. The opposite side of the building is a greenish color, has a high row of windows running the length of the building, and looks like it's built on a hill.