Online Sales Report Access
The Online Sales Report application provides assessors and their staff the ability to produce/access reports at their convenience. From the application, the user can verify the RP-5217 data and confirm the data they provided to ORPTS (via RPS035 transmittals or paper corrections) is reflected accurately.
By using their Secure Assessment Community Account, users can access the Online Sales Reports application. County Directors and their staff will have rights to access the data for all municipalities within their county. Assessors and their staff will have rights to access the data for only the municipalities for which they have been granted access. For more information regarding accessing the Online Sales Reports Application, please read the following information carefully.
Accessing the Online Sales Reports Application
If you already have a Secure Assessment Community Account:
- County Directors, Assessors and ORPTS Staff are automatically entitled to access to the Online Sales Reports Application and do not need to do anything. Go directly to the Assessment Community link on the ORPTS website and log in.
- Local Government Staff who currently have an account are NOT automatically entitled to access the Online Sales Reports. The County Director or Assessor MUST send e-mail to Real.Property@tax.ny.gov requesting access to the Online Sales Report Application, listing the name of each staff person who should have access.
If you do not have a Secure Assessment Community Account:
- Complete the access request form for each new account, Form RP-5100, Assessment Community Request for Secure Access.
- Fax or mail the RP-5100 form to ORPTS:
- Fax #: (518) 435-8633
ORPTS INFORMATION CENTER
WA HARRIMAN STATE CAMPUS
ALBANY, NY 12227
If you are not sure if you have a Secure Assessment Community Account:
Ask the ORPTS Information Center:
- E-mail: Real.Property@tax.ny.gov
- Phone: (518) 591-5233
User instructions for the Online Sales Reports can be found on the ORPTS website.