Online Services for tax professionals
Please join us at the third annual New York State Tax Summit. We're offering three hours of CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits in taxation for this event!
You must have an Online Services account to access certain services.
- Learn more
- Watch demos and videos
- Technical support solutions
- Tax Professional account creation checklist
- Web File and pay certain taxes for your clients
- View filing and payment history for your clients
- View your clients' e-filed returns
- Get access to your clients with E-ZRep Form TR-2000
- Add employees with different permissions for your account and clients
- Pay bills and notices
- Respond to a notice
- More information about Online Services
You don't need an account to use these tools.
- Refund status inquiry (income tax)
- Apply for extension of time to file (income tax)
- Family tax relief credit lookup
- Form 1099-G online
- Property tax credit lookup
- Jurisdiction/Rate Lookup by Address
- Sales tax vendor lookup
- Corporate tax issuer's allocation percentage inquiry
- New hire reporting
- OSCAR - One Stop Credentialing and Registration for motor carriers
- Cigarette tax inquiry for agents, wholesale dealers & retail dealers
- New York Business Express
- DOL Online Services
- Penalty and interest calculator
- Income execution payment calculator
- Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Email subscription service
- Report tax evasion and fraud
- File a tax preparer complaint
- Monday through Saturday - Services may be unavailable from 4 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Sundays - Services may be unavailable from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.