Form NYC-210, Claim for New York City School Tax Credit
2018 income tax forms are coming soon!
The following forms for tax year 2018 will be available by the end of January 2019:
- IT-201, Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-203, Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-214, Claim for Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-210, Claim for New York City School Tax Credit
Do not use a prior-year form to file for tax year 2018.
Will I be eligible to Free File Form NYC-210?
If your 2018 income is $66,000 or less—yes!
You don't need to wait until the filing season opens on January 28 to get started; review the IRS guide Steps to take now and gather the documents and information you'll need to prepare your credit claim. We'll begin to add software options for tax year 2018 in mid-January 2019.
For information about Free File, see Free File Alliance.
If you earn more than $66,000 in 2018, see Other e-file options to learn about your electronic filing options.
Not ready to file electronically?
Paper Form NYC-210, Claim for New York City School Tax Credit, is not yet available for the 2018 tax year. Check back at the end of January 2019 to access this form when it becomes available.