Excelsior jobs program tax credit
You are entitled to this refundable credit if your business has been approved by Empire State Development (ESD) to participate in the Excelsior Jobs Program and has received a certificate of tax credit.
For more information about the Excelsior Jobs Program application and approval process, see ESD's website.
How much is the credit?
The credit is equal to the sum of four components:
- excelsior jobs tax credit,
- excelsior investment tax credit,
- excelsior research and development tax credit, and
- excelsior real property tax credit.
For additional information see:
- ESD's website
- Form CT-607, Claim for Excelsior Jobs Program Tax Credit, and its instructions, Form CT-607-I (for corporations), or
- Form IT-607, Claim for Excelsior Jobs Program Tax Credit, and its instructions, Form IT-607-I (for all others).
To learn about other New York State tax credits available to businesses, see Business incentives.