ACH debit detail for sales and compensating use tax
The following details the information you must have available to complete your payment transaction.
Please enter the following information:
Tax Period End Date
(format: MMDDYY where "DD" -day must be equal to 22)
Payment Amount 23rd - End of Month
Payment Amount 1st - 22nd
Total Payment Amount
*Entered as dollars and cents with no commas or decimals (example: 123456 = 1,234.56)
To make a PrompTax payment for sales and compensating use tax using ACH debit, you must:
- log in to your Business Online Services account;
- select Sales tax-file and pay from the left-hand menu under Services;
- select PrompTax sales and use tax from the drop-down;
- select I want to: Make a sales tax payment under options; and
- follow the prompts to make your payment.
You can also view our demo to learn how to make an ACH debit payment and save your banking information to your Online Services account.