Form WCS-1, Postpaid Wireless Communications Surcharge Return
Web File is now available in your Business Online Services account.
Web File is FREE—no additional software needed
- automatic calculation of amounts due
- up-to-date taxing jurisdiction information
- scheduled payments (up to the due date)
- instant filing confirmation
If you don’t already have an Online Services account, create one now to get started. To learn how, view our demos.
Important debit block information
If you have debit blocks on your bank account—even if you already authorized sales tax payments to the Tax Department—you must communicate with your bank to specifically authorize your Wireless Communications Surcharge payments. Your bank will process only these authorized transactions. For more information, see ACH debit block information.
If you are viewing this page on your computer, then you're probably required to use Wireless Communications Surcharge Web File. You must Web File your return if you:
- do not use a tax preparer to file;
- use a computer to prepare, document, or calculate your tax forms; and
- have broadband Internet access.
To learn how to Web File, view our demo.