Employer Compensation Expense Tax (ECET) Web File
Use our ECET Web File application to file your quarterly return for the employer compensation expense tax.
- Log in to your Business Online Services account.
- Select the ≡ Services menu in the upper left-hand corner of your Account Summary homepage.
- Select Employment and withholding tax, then select ECET Web File from the drop-down menu.
When to file
Reminder: For each year you enrolled in ECEP, you must file all four quarterly returns.
|January 1 - March 31||April 30|
|April 1 - June 30||July 31|
|July 1 - September 30||October 31|
|October 1 - December 31||January 31|
* When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, you may file on the next business day.
Log in to your Business Online Services account to get started.
- ACH debit block information
- Determining payroll expense subject to ECET
- Employer Compensation Expense Tax (ECET) Web File: Employee upload
- Employer Compensation Expense Program (ECEP)
- TSB-M-18(1)ECEP, Employer Compensation Expense Program