Skip to main content

Corporation tax resource center

If your business is incorporated in New York State or does business or participates in certain other activities in New York State, you may have to file an annual New York State corporation tax return to pay a franchise tax under the New York State Tax Law.

The way you compute the tax and the type of return you file will depend on the type of business your corporation conducts.

See more information on filing and paying corporation tax for:

Corporation tax Resources

Find other resources

Take a look at the resources and tools we offer to help you do business with New York and with the Tax Department.