Manufactured Home Parks Registration
Manufactured Home Parks Registration (MHPR)
Starting June 2020:
Registration for manufactured home parks has a new home at the Tax Department!
Sign up for updates for Manufactured Home Park Owners.
Welcome to the new home for Manufactured Home Parks Registration!
To make sure the Tax Department and the Division of Housing and Community Renewal each have what they need to better serve you and your manufactured home community, and to provide information for STAR, you will register twice each year now: during June and during December. We will also now ask you to provide lot details, including physical addresses and names of adult residents.
Your new online MHPR account
If you already requested an online MHPR account, your username and password are on their way! When you receive your letter:
- Select the ACCESS MHPR button below to log in and create your permanent password. Note: You will be able to access the new MHPR application and register starting June 1, 2020.
- Enter your username and temporary password as shown in the upper-right corner of your letter.
- Select Continue and follow the prompts to create a permanent password and establish your security questions.
- Review Next steps, below to prepare for June Registration.
- Subscribe to our Manufactured Home Parks Registration email topic for reminders, updates, and tips to make registration fast and simple.
Important: If you have not yet requested your online MHPR account, select REQUEST ACCOUNT now to ensure you can access the new Manufactured Home Parks Registration application in June. We’ll confirm your request now, then provide your credentials by email once your account has been created.
Beginning with your June 2020 registration, you will need to report the following for each lot:
- lot number
- physical address
- ownership status (rent, own, or vacant)
- monthly lot rent
- names of adult residents
Review upload instructions
Our new application allows you to manually enter or upload your lot information. If you plan to upload your park information, see MHPR: upload instructions to learn how to format your spreadsheet and to view a sample upload.
While you'll be registering and updating your information on the Tax Department website, you'll continue to contact HCR for the following:
- adding a new manufactured home park
- responding to resident complaints
- resolving a registration delinquency notice issued by HCR
Beginning in June, if you need assistance completing or submitting your registration, contact our STAR Information Center. See our Manufactured Home Parks Registration (MHPR) demo for a step-by-step walkthrough of all you'll need to fulfill your twice-yearly registration requirement.