Respond to a reminder to file an income tax return
You recently received a letter from us explaining that we have no record of a New York State personal income tax return on file for you. The fastest and easiest way to resolve this issue is to Review and Respond right here on our website—no Online Services account needed! You'll just need the PIN found in the upper right-hand corner of the letter you received.
Select Review and Respond to:
- Review and print a copy of the income and tax payments we have on file for the year requested.
This may include your:
- wages reported on federal Form W-2,
- income reported on federal Form 1099,
- interest income, and
- New York State withholding and estimated tax payments, if any.
- Respond to us online, below.
- Ask for more time to respond to the letter.
- Receive and print a confirmation of your response.