Submit a bid or proposal to provide services or products to the NYS Tax Department:
Submit a bid for restricted sales of:
Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) Information
It is the policy of NYS to maximize opportunities for participation of MWBE's as bidders, subcontractors and suppliers on procurement contracts with NYS certified firms. As part of the Department's ongoing effort to provide greater access to MWBE firms, please contact http://www.esd.ny.gov/MWBE.html for more information. This link to the NYS Department of Economic Development will provide guidance and allow a firm to seek certification in NYS as it is the agency responsible for such certification.
If you are a NYS certified MWBE firm and would like the Department to consider you for any solicitations, please send an email to BFS.Contracts@tax.ny.gov. Additionally, if you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to contact the above mailbox.
MBE/WBE Related Forms
- M/WBE 100-G M/WBE Utilization Plan
- EEO 101 Equal Employment Opportunity Work Force Employment Utilization/Compliance Report
If requesting a waiver of the M/WBE goals included in the procurement opportunity, the form below must be completed and submitted to the Department for review and approval.
- M/WBE 101-G Request for Waiver Form
This site provides links to only those bid documents that are available electronically through the NYS Tax Department. To learn about other opportunities:
- subscribe to the NYS Contract Reporter
- see NYS Office of General Services Procurement Services, and it's Bidder Notification Service to receive announcements by email
If you are a vendor or person acting on a vendor's behalf, you must follow Procurement Lobbying Act laws. You must direct any communication about bids for contracts to the designated contact(s). For more information, review our Procurement Lobbying Guidelines and visit the Advisory Council on Procurement Lobbying.
Record of past opportunities
- Past bid opportunities
- Past sales of confiscated alcohol
- Past sales of confiscated tobacco products
- Past sales of confiscated cigarettes
In the bid process, the Department shall not be responsible and shall not be liable for:
- lost, late, misdirected, returned or undelivered e-mails
- lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet service provider, web site or other connection services
- failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware, software or lines
- jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions
For related information, please see the Department's General Disclaimer of Liability
Questions? E-mail bid or Web site questions to BFS.Contracts@tax.ny.gov