Current bid opportunities and submission guidelines
We list current bid opportunities at the bottom of this page, but please review the following submission guidelines first.
To ensure your bid is not disqualified, you should:
- meet all requirements and follow the instructions in the bid documents,
- check this page for any bid updates and incorporate changes into your proposal,
- use the proper format,
- follow Procurement Lobbying Act requirements,
- mail your proposal; we do not accept bids by email or other electronic means, and
- send emails related to a bid opportunity to the designated contact using this email address: BFS.Contracts@tax.ny.gov.
We will post links under the related bid number to any:
- bid changes and clarifications,
- bidder questions and our responses, and
- announcements that relate to a bid.
How to access current bid documents:
- select the link(s) under Bid number in the table below.
- some of the bid documents may be PDFs. You will need Adobe Reader software to view and print any bid documents in this format. If you don't have Adobe Reader, download a free copy.
If you have difficulty downloading the documents, please call 518-530-4484.
Questions? Email bid or website questions to BFS.Contracts@tax.ny.gov.
|Bid number||Description||Date posted||Bid due date||Designated contacts|
|RFP # 23-102
|Financial Institution Data Match Services||11/09/2023||12/28/2023 by 2:00 PM ET||Kevin Brownell
|RFP # 23-100 Response to Bidder Questions and Amendment #1
||Program Administration and Investment Management Services for the New York State Secure Choice Savings Program||07/12/2023||08/02/2023 by 2:00 PM ET||Matthew Brownell
|RFP # 23-100
|Program Administration and Investment Management Services for the New York State Secure Choice Savings Program||05/31/2023||08/02/2023 by 2:00 PM ET||Matthew Brownell