Personal income tax for business taxpayers
If your business is an LLC or LLP, see Limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships to learn about your tax responsibilities and the tax treatment of LLCs and LLPs in New York State. If your business is a partnership, see Partnerships for definitions and filing responsibilities. For information about the annual filing fee, see Partnership, LLP, and LLC annual filing fee.
Select a resource below for more information.
- IT-399 (instructions included) New York State Depreciation Schedule
- IT-211, Special Depreciation Schedule
- IT-211-I Instructions for Special Depreciation Schedule
- Publication 20, New York State Tax Guide for New Businesses
- Publication 16, New York Tax Status of Limited Liability Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships
Tax savings in Empire Zones
- Tax Information for Businesses
- Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Publication 17, Your Federal Income Tax