Report an issue related to the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Español (Spanish)
- 中文版 (Chinese)
- Русская версия (Russian)
- বাঙালি (Bengali)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- Kreyòl ayisyen (Haitian Creole)
The State of New York is committed to assuring equal opportunity for persons with disabilities. To this end, it is the state's policy to provide reasonable accommodation in all its accommodations, programs and services. This policy is based on the federal Americans with Disabilities Act, Title II, and all applicable federal regulations thereunder. This duty of reasonable accommodation applies to:
- physical accessibility at government facilities, programs and events;
- policy changes necessary to ensure that all people with disabilities can take part in, and benefit from, all state-owned or operated programs and services;
- the provision of necessary auxiliary aids and services to ensure effective communication with persons with disabilities.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact our Designee for Reasonable Accommodation at Reasonable.Accommodations@tax.ny.gov. This email address cannot provide assistance with tax inquiries. For assistance with tax inquiries, please refer to Contact us.
- Notice under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Grievance Procedure under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act Complaint Form (AA-56)