Important changes for 2015
Beginning with the April 15, 2015 payment taxpayers will now pay any estimated Metropolitan Commuter Transportation Mobility Tax (MCTMT) with their personal income tax payments.
You may be required to make estimated tax payments to New York State if you receive certain types of taxable income not subject to withholding (such as self-employed income, pension or annuity income, interest and dividend income, etc.).
You can now pay estimated taxes and check your payment history online.
Estimated tax information
- Filing estimated tax
- Who must make estimated tax payments?
- Estimated tax law changes
- How to estimate the tax
- Payment due dates
- Annual estimated tax account
- Payment options
- Penalty for underestimating the tax
- Forms and instructions
Other estimated tax resources
- Form IT-2105-I, Instructions for Form IT-2105, Estimated Tax Payment Voucher for Individuals, and Form IT-2105.9-I, Instructions for Form IT-2105.9, Underpayment of Estimated Income Tax by Individuals and Fiduciaries.
- Pay electronically, check your balance, and reconcile your estimated tax account by creating an Online Services account.