You must have an online services account to access certain services.
Please note: We will conduct system maintenance on Saturday, October 4 from 6:00 am until Sunday, October 5 at 4:00 pm.
During this period you will be unable to view payments and filings in your Online Services Account Summary. In addition, you will be unable to:
- Create an Online Services account using an assessment ID number
- Pay an open audit case
- View and pay tax bills
- Respond to department notices online
- Re-register for sales tax
- Use OSCAR for online applications
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Monday through Saturday - Services may be unavailable from 4 am to 6 am
- Sundays - Services may be unavailable from 9 pm to 10 pm
You don't need an account to use these tools.
Other tools are available when you select the individual, fiduciary, business, or tax professional services tabs.