We are currently experiencing intermittent system issues.
You may be unable to access login and create account.
You may also experience issues when using certain online services during this period.
If you’re trying to e-file a Sales tax return that is due on December 22, note that returns electronically
filed on the due date by midnight in your time zone are considered timely filed. If you are experiencing
difficulties, please try again later.
We’re working to restore access quickly. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Extended Sales Tax Call Center hours (518-485-2889)
Need help filing your return? We will be open late to assist you.
- December 18 & 19: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- December 20: 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
- December 22: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
You must have an online services account to access certain services.
- Monday through Saturday - Services may be unavailable from 4 am to 6 am
- Sundays - Services may be unavailable from 9 pm to 10 pm
You don't need an account to use these tools.
Other tools are available when you select the individual, fiduciary, business, or tax professional services tabs.