Find an FSA Session
Get remote tax help and file for free!
Tax Department employees and Tax Partners will walk you through your income tax returns, step-by-step, as you complete your own tax return. It’s quick and easy! We’ll help you prepare and e-file your income tax return virtually during a webinar session at no cost.
Register to attend a virtual (online only) session using the registration link for your chosen day and Tax Partner, below.
Note: If you need to change or cancel your appointment for sites with:
- a registration email and number, use the email or phone number to cancel or change your appointment.
- a register button, use the link in your confirmation email to change or cancel your appointment.
|La Guardia Community College||2/7,2/14, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28, 4/4, 4/11||11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
|Bethpage Federal Credit Union||2/14, 2/28, 3/14, 3/28||1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.||English|
Additional sites not open to the public, but available to students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
- CUNY Bronx Community College
- CUNY Queensborough Community College
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- John Jay College
- The Albany Damien Center
To register, please contact your college directly.