Enhanced STAR and Senior Citizens Applications Now Available 07/11/18
Thank you for your patience while we updated the forms that were impacted by the changes to the Enhanced STAR Income Verification Program (IVP). And many thanks to the members of the Real Property Tax Administration Committee (RPTAC) and the RPTAC Forms Team for providing valuable insight and feedback.
All of the impacted forms are updated and available from our website. They are available in PDF fill-in format, except for Form RP-467-I, Instructions for Form RP-467.
- Form RP-425-IVP, Supplement to Forms RP-425-E and RP-425-Rnw (Note the new form name.)
- Form RP-425-E, Application for Enhanced STAR Exemption for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Form RP-425-Rnw, Renewal Application for Enhanced STAR Exemption for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Form RP-467, Application for Partial Tax Exemption for Real Property of Senior Citizens
- Form-RP-467-Dnl, Notice of Denial of Application for Partial Tax Exemption of Senior Citizens
- Form RP-467-aff/ctv, Affidavit of Continued Eligibility for County/City/Town/Village Partial Tax Exemption For Real Property of Senior Citizens
- RP-467-aff/s, Affidavit of Continued Eligibility for Partial School Tax Exemption for Real Property of Senior Citizens
We're in the process of updating the above forms that are included in RPSV4.
Next up: New IVP webpages and FAQs for property owners and assessors. Stay tuned!
If you have questions or comments, email email@example.com