STAR exemption Ineligible Reports now available 04/19/18
We reviewed the income of STAR exemption recipients across New York State and determined who is ineligible due to exceeding the $500,000 income limit.
Visit the Online Assessment Community to access the STAR Ineligible Reports for your jurisdiction.
How to download the report
Once you’ve entered the secure site:
- Select STAR Eligibility.
- Select Basic STAR Eligibility.
- Agree to the security contract.
- Select your Muni code.
- Select Basic STAR Reports.
- Select download.
- Select Save as.
- Designate a location on your computer to store the report.
How to extract the zipped file
- Navigate to where the report is stored.
- Right-click and select Extract All.
- Select Extract.
- Next, open Excel.
- Then navigate to where the report is stored (be sure All Files is showing next to the file name).
- Select the report.
- Select Open.
- Select Open again.
- If you receive a format message, select yes, if not, proceed to the next step.
- In Step 1 of the Text Import Wizard, select Next.
- In Step 2, select Next.
- In Step 3, select Finish.
- Be sure to save the file as an excel workbook on your computer.