Update your roll file based on the Final Roll Corrections Report (Report #6)
Assessors and county real property tax directors
Late July. Wherever possible, the report will be issued twenty days after final roll date.
The Final Roll Corrections Report indicates STAR changes that must be made prior to finalizing the final assessment roll. It includes the following:
- Disparities between the final assessment roll Reports #1, 2, and 3
- Changes to our determination due to a taxpayer responding to our mailing
- Flags for parcels that have missing or incomplete IVP enrollments
Update your roll file based on the report.
If a property is listed on the report as eligible but you’re aware that it’s not eligible due to age, ownership, or residency:
- update the roll file based on your determination, and
- follow the instructions on How to submit Report #6 changes.
In addition, if you have other changes to the information in the report, follow the instructions on How to submit Report #6 changes.
Contact your ORPTS customer service team.