Form NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit
2019 income tax forms are coming soon!
The following forms for tax year 2019 will be available on January 27, 2020:
- IT-201, Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-203, Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-214, Claim for Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-210, Claim for New York City School Tax Credit
Do not use a prior-year form to file for tax year 2019.
Can I e-file Form NYC-208?
Yes! You can prepare and e-file your credit claim with or without an income tax return.
Can I Free File Form NYC-208?
If your 2019 income is $69,000 or less—yes!
You don't need to wait until filing season opens on to get started. If you need to prepare and e-file your credit claim:
- with an income tax return, see Free File your income tax return for a complete list of software providers; or
- without an income tax return, use a Free File software provider listed below.
For information about Free File, see Free File Alliance.
If you earned more than $69,000 in 2019, see Other e-file options to learn about your electronic filing options.
Not ready to file electronically?
Our standard paper Form NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit, is not yet available for the 2019 tax year. Check back on January 27, 2020, to access this form when it becomes available.