Enhanced Form IT-201-D, Resident Itemized Deduction Schedule
2018 income tax forms are coming soon!
The following forms for tax year 2018 will be available in January 2019:
- IT-201, Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-203, Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-214, Claim for Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-210, Claim for New York City School Tax Credit
Do not use a prior-year form to file for tax year 2018.
Enhanced paper filing with a fill-in form
Electronic filing is the fastest, safest way to file—but if you must file a paper New York State resident itemized deduction schedule, use our enhanced fill-in Form IT-201-D with 2D barcodes.
- no more handwriting—type your entries directly into our form
- automatic calculation of your refund or tax due amount—the form does the math
- a unique 2D barcode printed on every page that securely links your form information to your account
- fewer errors and faster processing of your form
Note: We recommend you save the PDF document to your computer and fill out this saved version, instead of accessing the form directly through your web browser. The form is not available for use with any mobile devices.
All taxpayers should save a copy of their return for their files. You can either print a copy of the return or save the return on your computer.
Ready to fill in your form?
Form IT-201-D, Resident Itemized Deduction Schedule, is discontinued for tax year 2018. If you need to itemize for:
Do not make any handwritten entries on this form. As you fill in the form, your data will be stored in a 2D barcode printed on each page. We will process your form based on the data in the barcodes.