Skip to main content

Contact Civil Enforcement

Need assistance?

To ask questions or pay a bill

  • call the number on the notice you received.
  • if you do not have your notice, call 518-457-5434
    • enter the taxpayer ID number
      • For income tax this is your social security number, and for businesses it's generally your federal employer identification number
  • some self-service functions are available 24/7

You may have someone represent you
If you prefer to authorize someone, such as a tax preparer or family member, to work with us, they will need to file an appropriate form. See Select a tax professional representative authorization form.