Skip universal navigation

New York State Universal header

Skip to main content

One stop credentialing and registrationoscar logo graphic

One Stop Credentialing And Registration - Enrollment Requirements

NYSDOT Oversize/Overweight (OS/OW) Permitting - OS/OW permits can be obtained for NYSDOT via OSCAR provided the following:

  • In order to register to order NYSDOT Special Hauling Permits you must have a customer number with the NYSDOT Central Permit Office.  Service Bureau's must be licensed by NYSDOT.  For more information please check the NYSDOT Permit's website at or contact the NYSDOT Central permit office at 518-485-2999 or 888-783-1685.
  • For Divisible Load Overweight Permits, a carrier must be a current customer with NYSDOT for OS/OW Permitting. Only renewal of an existing Divisible Load Overweight permit can be obtained at this time. General OS/OW Permitting information can be found on their website - or by calling their Offices at 518-485-2999 or 888-783-1685.