One Stop Credentialing And Registration - Enrollment Requirements
- You must be a motor carrier who is currently registered in New York for IRP, IFTA or HUT.
- You must have a USDOT number. Get USDOT #
- You must have an employer identification number. Get IRS employer identification number (EIN)
NYSDOT Oversize/Overweight (OS/OW) Permitting - OS/OW permits can be obtained for NYSDOT via OSCAR provided the following:
- In order to register to order NYSDOT Special Hauling Permits you must have a customer number with the NYSDOT Central Permit Office. Service Bureau's must be licensed by NYSDOT. For more information please check the NYSDOT Permit's website at www.nypermits.org or contact the NYSDOT Central permit office at 518-485-2999 or 888-783-1685.
- For Divisible Load Overweight Permits, a carrier must be a current customer with NYSDOT for OS/OW Permitting. Only renewal of an existing Divisible Load Overweight permit can be obtained at this time. General OS/OW Permitting information can be found on their website - http://www.nypermits.org or by calling their Offices at 518-485-2999 or 888-783-1685.