Forms and publications for tax professionals
General forms & publications
- Forms and instructions (main index)
- Form POA-1 - Power of Attorney and instructions
- Publications (main index)
- Publication 3 - A Guidebook of Resources for Tax Practitioners. This publication is currently under revision. For information specific to tax practitioners, see Tax Professionals.
- Summary of tax provisions
Personal income tax & withholding tax
- Employer’s Guide to Unemployment Insurance, Wage Reporting, and Withholding Tax (Publication NYS-50)
Sales and use tax
- A Guide to Sales Tax in New York State (Publication 750)
- Quick Reference Guide for Taxable and Exempt Property and Services (TB-ST-740)
- New York Tax Status of Limited Liability Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships (Publication 16)
- New York Tax Treatment of S Corporations and their Shareholders (Publication 35) - This publication is being updated to reflect legislative changes.
- Pub 910 - NAICS Codes for Principal Business Activity For New York State Tax Purposes
- Pub 26 - A Guide to Business Tax and Personal Income Tax Credits Within Empire Zones (2/01). This publication has been discontinued and is no longer available. For more information, see Empire Zone (EZ) Credits.
- Pub 111 - General Information on the Issuer's Allocation Percentage (1995). This publication is no longer available. To search for a Corporations issuer's allocation percentage, use our Issuer's Allocation Percentage.
- TR-125 - Instructions for Voluntary Dissolution of New York State Business Corporations
- TR-199 - Surrender of Authority - Foreign Corporation
- TR-194.1 - Reinstatement of a Corporation Dissolved or Annulment of Authority by Proclamation