You may use a credit card to:
- pay a bill (for any tax year)
- make a monthly payment (installment payment agreement)
- pay current year income tax
- pay estimated income tax
Your payment will be effective on the date you charge it. Please keep a copy of your confirmation number as proof of payment.
You can't use a credit card to make income tax payments for:
- fiduciary tax
- prior year income tax returns (unless you have received a bill for that tax year)
Compare service provider convenience fees.
- credit card service providers listed below will charge a convenience fee to taxpayers to cover their cost of providing this service.
- the convenience fee is in addition to the tax you owe.
- the tax payment and convenience fee will appear as two different charges on your credit card.
- the convenience fee and terms and conditions may vary between the service providers.
- be sure to note the convenience fee and read the terms and conditions of all of the service before initiating your credit card payment with the service provider you choose.
Credit card providers
You may use any of the credit card service providers listed below. Read the credit card disclaimer before making a payment.