We continue to expand our services to allow you to complete tax tasks through a central online location, our Account Summary home page. This is the first view you see when you login to your account. We're gradually phasing in additional access to Account Summary features across all types of taxes.
Features available to all taxpayers
- view details about your tax account
- view and edit personal contact information and account access permissions
- view and pay bills
- respond to Department notices, such as bills or requests for information
- access our other online services available to you
- sign up for account-specific email alerts instead of paper mailings. These messages include filing due date reminders, updates to your account, and personal income tax refund payments, as well as bills and related notices for personal income and business taxes.
Additional features currently available to personal income taxpayers, sales tax vendors, and corporation taxpayers
- View a detailed history of tax return filings, including the type of form, filing method, confirmation number, and images of returns filed online.
New features available for personal income and corporation taxpayers
- View additional tax filing periods.
- View payments and prepayments by filing period including the payment type, transaction date, confirmation number, status and amount.