Step 1: Create an Online Services business account. (If your business already has an account, log in and skip to Step 2.)
- Gather the information that you’ll need to create an account.
- If your business files corporation, sales, or withholding tax returns, you’ll need to have copies of recently filed returns for each of the tax types filed.
- Create an Online Services business account.
- Choose the Business Registration button and select “gain access to all services.”
Step 2: Register as a beverage container deposit initiator.
- After you log in to your Online Services account, select the Beverage Container Registration link.
- You’ll need to provide contact information, details about your refund value account (bank routing and account numbers), and your collection start date.
- Once you’ve successfully registered, go to the confirmation page and print out your Deposit Initiator Registration Certificate.
Once you’re registered:
- You must use your Online Services account to electronically file quarterly reports and make payments.
- To file and pay, log in to your account and select Beverage Container Web File.
- Quarterly reports and payments are due within 20 days of the end of each quarter.